SCIENCE FACT: New York City isn't out of the hunt for the Eastern Conference playoff race.
SCIENCE FACT ALSO: The remaining chances flirt with statistical insignificance.
Here's what SportsClubStats.com's ongoing projections have to say about the Bronx Blues' chances:
Get low. Get low, get low, get very, very low. (Image: SportsClubStats/Ken Roberts)
Aha! A healthy 0.8% projected chance for the Boys in Blue to break into the postseason!
Yes, New York City's still-extant chances of making the playoffs are about equal to:
- The likelihood of Lawrence Lessig becoming President.
- The conceivability of anyone seeing Randy Orton coming.
- The chance of Bill Romanowski becoming a Franciscan monk.
- The odds of the new Ken Jeong sitcom winning a
Golden GlobeNobel Peace Prize.
- The likelihood of Jesse Jackson becoming President.