Before we shake our moneymaker, let's review what we learned this week:
- From our own Jordan Kessler: In this exclusive interview, the new President of the most hotly-discussed supporters' group in American club soccer laid out his plans for the fledgling organization, which currently faces significant challenges.
- From Austin Fido at Once a Metro: New York City FC's Vice President of Marketing left the club to take a similar position with the Red Bulls.
- From Sean Rollins at The Mane Land: Orlando City's communications department holds formal training sessions with the players to teach them how to avoid saying stupid, offensive, or compromising things on social media.
- A certain Slayin' Ghanain was selected as NYCFC's player of the month.
- Liverpool's Christian Benteke scored a damned wonder-goal in a losing effort against Manchester United. Ginger Messi buried Chelsea with a hat trick. Cristiano Whatshisname scored five goals BUT ONLY ONE ASSIST, COME ON.
Okayden! Let's do this: