- This is a big win for Poku-- he went the distance without fading down the stretch.
- Comparing Mix's style of play to Bjorn Borg is tempting, but lazy: in truth, it was Poku who best demonstrated that trademark backhand power.
- As you can see, even when playing in his natural position, Mix still struggles on occasion.
- At the 1:59 mark, the audio is briefly muted after Mix faults on his serve. This takes place when the camera happens to be at his back. Here's my question: was he swearing in English right there, or in Norwegian?
- Underrated moment of the match: at 6:05, the way in which Poku gently utters, "get those points, man," as if the idea had just casually crossed his mind.
- NEXT UP FOR POKU: Whack-a-Mole vs. Eirik Johansen