The most recent iteration of NYCFC.com's ongoing "20 Questions" series was with the human opposite of Battlin' Jack Harrison, Josh Saunders. Saunders is a duck hunter, he doesn't watch sports, and he's quite nearly twice the age of New York City's British-born rookie scion. But if you've ever watched Harrison rip it on the field, you know that he certainly isn't against a little huntin'. Looking at you, Philadelphia Union.
WHAT WE LEARNED FROM JACK HARRISON'S 20 ANSWERS
- Despite three awful Fantastic Four movie adaptations, Jack still digs the Human Torch. COMING SOON: New York City signs Michael B. Jordan.
- Big shout to SpongeBob.
- Jack Harrison thinks we don't know about Craig David. We BEEN knowin' about Craig David.
- "Oi, Danielle, can you work on me psoas?"
- He's embarrassed to have Katy Perry on his playlist, but he shouldn't be. If you don't like Katy Perry, we can't be friends.
- Cricket, cookie dough, and long walks on the beach.
- "I'm not really scared of anything." Whoa, does this kid sound nineteen or WHAT?
- Here's how classy this kid is-- in each 20 Questions video, everyone gets asked whether they'd rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or a watermelon. Each guy always picks the watermelon. Jack, however, is mesnch. He chose the tennis ball so he wouldn't be bumping into folks all the time. We might need a new nickname for him: "The Thinking Man's Assassin."