We teased it. We hyped it. Now, it’s time to get real.
The SOCCER SPECIFIC SCAVENGER HUNT is a series of challenges for each New York City FC home game meant to determine the Lord Commander of all supporters in the Five Boroughs. For the first edition of fearsome competition, we have laid out five photo challenges for all you would-be champions to take on this Sunday in the Bronx.
This week’s five required photos are as follows:
- A fan wearing the jersey of a player who no longer plays for NYCFC, with at least one person giving a salute beside them. Bonus points for a Mix shirt. Points deducted for Lampard.
- You hoisting a Yankee Stadium chicken bucket like it’s the MLS Cup. We will accept something more creative/original than this, just remember to feature the bucket.
- A national flag from a country that is NOT a member of CONCACAF. Someone in the photo must be dabbing (that is, “dabbin”) while standing on one foot.
- You and a friend with a member of Securitas. One of you needs to do bunny ears behind their head.
- You hugging an away supporter.
Happy hunting! If you have any questions about this week’s challenges, feel free to contact us through any number of means.
The winner will be handsomely rewarded.
HOW TO WIN
Submit your entries within 24 hours of Sunday’s final whistle.
If you follow HRB on Twitter and like us on Facebook, feel free to send your photos via private message, as bonus points will be awarded for doing so. Alternatively, you can send them to me via email: samxdunn [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Every photo must be taken in the South Bronx within walking distance of Yankee Stadium
- Weekly winners will be selected based on who satisfied every challenge in the most creative manner. Bonus points points matter in case of a virtual tie.
- Don’t break the law, but definitely have fun.