The SOCCER SPECIFIC SCAVENGER HUNT is a series of photographic challenges for each New York City FC home game meant to determine the Lord Commander of all supporters in the Five Boroughs. In last week’s inaugural edition, Mr. Bryce Sorem won on the strength of some next-level chicken bucketology. Do you have what it takes to reign supreme this weekend?
This week’s five required photos are as follows. Keep in mind that we WILL accept photos faked in Photoshop if they’re creative/funny enough:
- One or more Canadian citizens displaying their passports (or any government-issued IDs). Just the outside passport cover is fine. Bonus points for each additional Canadian.
- All four different NYCFC jerseys. Replica vs. authentic doesn’t matter. Just get all four in the frame.
- Two people each balancing an open beverage on their heads.
- You performing a ‘hadouken’ like Ryu from Street Fighter, and a friend getting “hit” by it. A police car must be somewhere in the frame. For reference, hadoukens look like this.
- A chicken bucket keg-stand. This means whatever you think it means, and how you do it is up to you.
Happy hunting! If you have any questions about this week’s challenges, feel free to contact us through any number of means.
The winner will be handsomely rewarded.
HOW TO WIN
Submit your entries within 24 hours of Saturday’s final whistle.
If you follow HRB on Twitter and like us on Facebook, feel free to send your photos via private message, as bonus points will be awarded for doing so. Alternatively, you can send them to me via email: samxdunn [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Every photo must be taken in the South Bronx within walking distance of Yankee Stadium.
- Weekly winners will be selected based on who satisfied every challenge in the most creative manner. Bonus points points matter in case of a virtual tie.
- Don’t break the law, but definitely have fun.