The wave of responses we’ve received for the SOCCER SPECIFIC SCAVENGER HUNT continue to amaze. You’ve sent us riffs of next-level chicken bucketology. You’ve sent us hadoukens and Stone Cold Stunners. You’ve sent us peace in the Middle East. One of those three sentences is a lie.
(This week, if you wanted to send us unopened bottles of single malt scotch, that would be OK. Actual bottles. Not GIFS of them. I mean, how would that even work???)
Here we go— your five photo challenges this week are as follows:
- Do something unexpected with a sandwich/burger from the McDonalds on River Avenue. Bonus points for McGriddles.
- Doing finger-guns next to at least one human wearing apparel for a sports team that doesn’t play soccer. Bonus points for each additional human.
- Recreate “American Gothic,” NYCFC style. That’s the painting of the farmer with a pitchfork and his wife. Or just recreate any iconic painting. We don’t actually care.
- Lining up for a free kick. Make sure there’s a wall, too.
- Arguing with an Atlanta fan as if you were Stephen A. Smith.
Happy hunting! If you have any questions about this week’s challenges, feel free to contact us through any number of means.
The winner will be handsomely rewarded.
HOW TO WIN
Submit your entries within 24 hours of Saturday’s final whistle.
If you follow HRB on Twitter and like us on Facebook, feel free to send your photos via private message, as bonus points will be awarded for doing so. Alternatively, you can send them to me via email: samxdunn [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Every photo must be taken in the South Bronx within walking distance of Yankee Stadium.
- Weekly winners will be selected based on who satisfied every challenge in the most creative manner. Bonus points points matter in case of a virtual tie.
- Don’t break the law, but definitely have fun.
See you on Sunday, fambly!