Everyone knows that the SOCCER SPECIFIC SCAVENGER HUNT (#SSSH) is a South Bronx institution on par with Bob Sheppard’s signature pipes, #ComeOnNewYork, and the 4 Train running LOCAL?? YOU MONSTERS OMFG WHY
Unfortunately, we’ve been gone for two months dealing with a troubling flurry of litigation. Litigation! That’s right, folks: the fatcats from the Scavenger Hunt Industrial Complex sent an army of lawyers to try to shut us down.
They wanted a piece of our delicious pie. They wanted points on our package. Those infernal crumbums thought they could intimidate us out of existence.
BUT THEY FAILED, AND WE HAVE STRUCK BACK FOR VENGEANCE LIKE MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS.
Indeed, we are BACK for Wednesday evening’s Yankee Stadium tilt with Toronto. Let us delay no longer! Your five photo challenges are as follows:
- Someone striking a model pose wearing Third Rail Mitchell & Ness gear. This person should be surrounded by eager paparazzi.
- One of the following NYCFC jerseys: Johnson, Chanot, Ring, Wallace, Diskerud. Someone in frame needs to be giving a thumbs-up.
- Signing an autograph for a fan.
- Smelling a Toronto fan’s fart and reacting accordingly. Just make it look correct. We don’t care how. Bonus if the fart is actually real, but you’ll have to prove it... somehow...
- Holding up a Canadian passport like its Excalibur.
Happy hunting! If you have any questions about this week’s challenges, feel free to contact us through any number of means.
The winner will be handsomely rewarded.
HOW TO WIN
Submit your entries within 24 hours of Wednesday’s final whistle.
If you follow HRB on Twitter and like us on Facebook, feel free to send your photos via private message, as bonus points will be awarded for doing so. Alternatively, you can send them to me via email: samxdunn [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Every photo must be taken in the South Bronx within walking distance of Yankee Stadium.
- Weekly winners will be selected based on who satisfied every challenge in the most creative manner. Bonus points points matter in case of a virtual tie.
- Don’t break the law, but definitely have fun.
See you on Wednesday, fambly!